Contact Us Welcome GuestLogin
Terms and conditions of Use
In the following statement the terms 'we', 'us' and 'our' refer to Massey University Library as the owners of this website. The terms 'you' and 'your' refer to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the graphic and information content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, unless they are our property or are licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages. Such use may also be a criminal offence.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the other websites, or any content, goods or services which they may offer. We have no responsibility for the content of linked websites.
- Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of that use, is subject to the laws of your country of origin.